Friday, August 21, 2009

Bella Bracelet Replica

I've been comissioned by my friend, John Henson, to make an exact replica of Bella's turquoise cuff bracelet from the movie, New Moon.

John has amassed the most amazing collection of props and wardrobe pieces from the Twilight saga. He has been asked to display his collection of original pieces and replicas (of which, this bracelet will be one) at various conventions around the country (while meeting many of the stars from the film in the process)! Jealous!!! Hooray, John!

I'm making the setting out of Silver Art Clay. This clay is my new favorite toy! You shape it just like regular clay, and then fire it with a torch. You're left with 99.9% pure silver.

Above is a picture of me starting to fire the piece. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I can't wait to see the finished product!! Can you make me one next??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!?! I love that silver art clay! Andrea you have to make me something too!

    ReplyDelete